1. What areas of the body can Cellfina treat?
Cellfina is FDA cleared to treat cellulite on the thighs and buttocks.
2. How many treatments of Cellfina do I need for visible results?
One single treatment is all one needs to see visible results.
3. How long are Cellfina treatments?
One treatment with Cellfina can take up to one hour.
4. What is the recovery like for Cellfina?
There is no downtime with Cellfina. Some patients experienced a little soreness, but this resolved quickly with time. There has also been some bruising reported at the site of dimple release.
5. Will my Cellfina results change if I gain or lose weight?
Results should stay consistent regardless of weight fluctuation. Once the bands that cause the dimples are released, they stay released.
6. Is Cellfina painful?
Cellfina is minimally invasive. A small needle is used to inject a small amount of numbing medicine. Once the area is numb the rest of the treatment is comfortable.
7. Are my results with Cellfina permanent?
Results can be seen is as little as 3 days. In the pivotal study, patient satisfaction was 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year, and 96% at two years.