Anti-Aging & Repair
INFINI offers unparalleled, long-term results for tightening, smoothing and refining skin. It’s clinically proven to increase collagen production, resulting in superior skin quality, tone and texture improvement in all skin types.
INFINI’s built-in ComfortFlow™ technology enables smoother penetration via sequential microneedle insertion, delivering energy deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen without damaging surrounding tissue.
INFINI’s groundbreaking technology is great for treating:
- Wrinkled and sun damaged skin;
- The thin skin (crepiness) around your eyes;
- Eyebrow ptosis;
- Upper lid hooding;
- Lip lines;
- Laxity along the jawline;
- Necklace lines;
- Lines in the décolleté;
- Large pores; and
- Acne scars.
How it works:
INFINI’s advanced technology delivers energy to the deep dermis through insulated microneedles without destroying the epidermis.
Research has shown that heating the dermis to a high enough temperature vigorously stimulates the body’s healing response causing collagen coagulation. As the collagen bundles are coagulated, they dehydrate and immediate tissue shrinkage is seen. Old, lax collagen and elastic fibers are replaced with fresh, young and better organized fibers leading to skin tightening.
Advantages of INFINI:
- INFINI is the first and only technology designed to deliver treatment inside the dermis, meaning less treatments are required for better results and injury is spared on the skin’s surface. The insulated microneedles don’t require cooling to deliver the radiofrequency energy inside, allowing for a quicker recovery and more comfortable and quicker than other treatments.
- Works on all skin types.
- INFINI is great for treating scars of all types but particularly acne scars because the technology allows for deeper treatment levels than lasers with minimal risk for hyperpigmentation.
What to Expect:
- Fast recovery and long-term results – Infini’s precisely targeted delivery of RF energy with ComfortFlow™ technology, reduces thermal damage to surrounding tissues, which allows for quick and easy recovery and creates long-term results.
- Downtime is limited to 1-2 days with a sunburn-like sensation and slight redness. Patients can gently wash their face on the evening of treatment and apply makeup the following day.
- Full-face or full-neck treatment take about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- For optimal results, 2-3 treatment sessions are recommended.
- Benefits are evident after one session, but full results are seen 4-6 months post-treatment when collagen remodeling is complete.
Why Choose Key Laser for INFINI:
- Dr. Key and the Key Laser team are experts in radiofrequency treatments and cosmetic dermatology.
- Our staff is highly-skilled and up-to-date on the latest technologies and non-invasive cosmetic options.
- We are committed to providing you the treatment options that offer your best results.
- Your safety, comfort and trust are our top concerns.