Key Laser was one of the first offices in the country to offer Cellfina. Dr. Key is highly-skilled and up-to-date on the latest technologies. We are committed to providing you the treatment options that offer your best results. Cellfina is only available to licensed physicians.
Cellfina in Portland
Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least three years – the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment.
Areas of Concern
How it works
The Cellfina System treats the primary structural cause of cellulite – the connective bands woven throughout fat in the thighs and buttocks. These tight bands pull down the skin, creating the puckering you see on the surface of the skin. Similar to a rubber band under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out.
What you can expect:
- A Cellfina treatment will take up to 1 hour, depending on the size of area being treated.
- During Cellfina you first feel the applicator grip an area of cellulite. After a small amount of numbing medicine is injected. It then relies on a minimally invasive, small needle-size device to treat the cellulite.
- Results can be seen in as little as three days. In the pivotal study, patient satisfaction was 85 percent at three months, 94 percent at one year and 96 percent at two years.
- Some patients experience initial soreness, tenderness and bruising.
- One-time, in-office treatment
- Significant, rapid improvement
- Minimally invasive
- Minimal down time