Key Laser Institute is an Allergan Platinum Level Provider. Platinum Level is awarded to the Top 3% of Allergan (makers of Juvéderm®, Botox® and Juvéderm® Voluma XC) customers worldwide.
Areas of Concern
What is Botox® Cosmetic/Dysport?
When you laugh or cry, smile or frown, squint or raise your eyebrows, small lines slowly begin to show on the skin. Over the years these lines deepen and become permanent. Sometimes these lines can make you appear angry, even if you are not. Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport are injectable substances in a family called neurotoxins that temporarily relax the muscles and soften the lines that form between the brows, on the forehead and around the eyes.
We expertly inject the following products:
- Botox® Cosmetic
Injectables: What to Expect
- Get ready for noticeable natural results after even one 15-30 minute treatment with Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport or Xeomin®.
- Results are usually seen within the first 3-5 days.
- Our trained injectors have years of experience in using Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport. Patients often say they didn’t feel a thing!
- Some people experience headaches or bruising at the injection site, but both are uncommon. Some patients experience a dramatic lessening of migraine type headaches after Botox®/Dysport injections.
- Botox® Cosmetic results commonly last about 4-8 months.
Why should I choose Key Laser for Botox® Cosmetic/Dysport?
The most important part of Botox® Cosmetic/Dysport treatments is the precise placement on the face. This is why experience matters. To achieve a natural look, our medically trained injectors carefully study each person’s unique facial structure to determine best placement. They have years of experience and the right level of artistry to create the natural look you want.