Fraxel in Portland, OR | Key Laser
For a younger, healthier look
Fraxel is a popular skin resurfacing laser that improves skin tone, texture, and overall radiance. This is a fractional laser – treating only a fraction of the skin – targeting damaged skin cells to promote the skin’s natural healing process to produce new cells.
Fraxel is great for treating:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- mild acne scars
- stretch marks
- sun damage and age spots
- hyperpigmentation, including melasma
Areas of Concern
How it works
Fraxel light energy stimulates your skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating skin cells below the surface to help smooth the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars. Fraxel only treats targeted problem areas – so the results are focused and effective.
What you can expect from Fraxel treatments:
- We suggest that Fraxel treatments be done in packages of 3 treatments about 3-4 weeks apart. Although a treatment takes about one hour, you should allow for a 2-hour visit.
- There can be some discomfort during treatment. Our trained providers will apply numbing cream to the area prior to treatment. Some patients choose to take an over-the-counter pain reliever to minimize discomfort. The cold airflow of our new Fraxel Dual Platform is an important factor in making your treatment more comfortable.
- You can experience swelling and redness, followed by light flaking for 4-7 days as the old skin cells slough off and smooth new skin emerges.
- You may feel a sunburn-like sensation for a few hours after treatment.
- The full improvement from Fraxel treatments emerges within 2-3 months after the last treatment in your series.
Why Choose Key Laser for Fraxel in Portland, OR?
As with any laser or light treatment, it is essential to choose a well-trained clinical provider who is taught under the direct supervision of a physician specializing in cosmetic laser medicine. You can be confident in the skill of our highly experienced aestheticians and nurses.
Schedule your consultation for Fraxel in Portland, OR, by contacting us online today!