The Key Laser Institute of Portland was the very first clinic in Oregon to even offer Ultherapy. Our trained medical providers have completed more than a thousand Ultherapy treatments and continue to regularly attend advanced training sessions around the country. Thanks to our extensive experience and history with Ultherapy, we were able to innovate and improve our already stellar results. We’re pleased to offer you the Ultherapy treatment—the best in skin tightening and rejuvenation therapy available.
Ultherapy in Portland
Look younger. No surgery. No downtime.
Ultherapy is a new, non-invasive skin tightening treatment for the face, neck, and décolletage/chest.
Using micro-pulses of gentle ultrasound energy to reach the deepest layers of tissue, Ultherapy stimulates collagen production and repair under the skin.
The result? A non-invasive facelift that tightens and lifts loose skin.
Areas of Concern
What you can expect with Ultherapy:
- An Ultherapy treatment takes 1-2 hours depending on what areas you want to treat.
- Although it is strictly based on the individual, some patients do report feelings of discomfort. During the consultation we will discuss pain management to make the treatment more comfortable. Medicines such as Vicodin or Percocet along with Ativan for nerves can be taken in our office an hour before your procedure. However, many of our patients also do well with Tylenol or Advil alone.
- If you are using pain medication you will need to make arrangements for a driver to take you home.
- Post treatment side effects will vary based on the individual. The most common side effects are swelling and sometimes, bruising.
- In the months following Ultherapy, increased collagen production will lead to a natural skin tightening effect. Your best results will emerge as early as 2-3 months and continue to improve for 6-9 months. Amazingly, we often see results in our patients lasting 2-3 years and longer.