CoolBreeze in Portland, OR | Key Laser
The laser energy released by CoolBreeze® triggers new collagen growth, improving both skin tone and texture. It is an excellent treatment for acne suppression and minimizing the appearance of acne scarring. This gentle treatment still penetrates deeply enough to shrink oil glands, thus treating the overactive sebaceous glands that can contribute to acne. CoolBreeze also minimizes the appearance of scars, fine lines, and shallow wrinkles.
The CoolBreeze laser uses a wavelength that targets water in the skin, not melanin, and is therefore safe for all skin types, including tanned and dark-skinned patients.
The gentle, non-invasive CoolBreeze laser is truly a lunchtime treatment that you can do and get back to your busy day.
Learn more about the CoolBreeze laser in Portland, OR, by reading on. You can also schedule a consultation at Key Laser by contacting us online today!
What You Can Expect with CoolBreeze:
- For fine lines and wrinkles, we recommend 1-2 series of 3 treatments about a month apart.
- For acne, we suggest treatments once a week for 4-6 weeks. After the active acne is treated, we may suggest additional or other treatment for further scar reduction.
- A CoolBreeze treatment takes about 30 minutes.
- You may experience a slight blush that fades overnight. There is no downtime, and you can even apply makeup afterward.
- Improvements to the skin will be visible about 4 weeks after the first treatment, and skin will continue to improve months after the last treatment.
Why Should You Choose Key Laser for CoolBreeze in Portland?
Dr. Key’s research led to a breakthrough in the CoolBreeze treatment. The treatment we know today as CoolBreeze was formally known as the Cool Touch Laser. Dr. Key worked with the former manufacturer, New Star Lasers, to create this alternative and revolutionary method of treatment, making it more effective and more comfortable than the original. It is now one of the gentlest laser treatments available.
Schedule your consultation for CoolBreeze or another state-of-the-art laser treatment by contacting us online or calling (503) 291-1953 today.