Dr. Key created an infographic that details five things you need to know about Ultherapy if you are considering this treatment.
- Ultherapy is a great non-invasive option to tighten and lift loose skin on the face, neck, and chest.
- Ultherapy sends focused micro-pulses of gentle ultrasound energy through the surface of the skin to reach its deeper layers. Each micro-pulse of energy stimulates collagen repair and renewal.
- We’ve combined our Ultherapy experience with the gentleness of ThermiSmooth, to visibly improve the hard to treat areas around the eyes, mouth and underchin .This combination therapy is Ultherapy Plus.
- An Ultherapy Plus treatment takes 1-2 hours depending on the area treated.
- Your best results will emerge as early as 2-3 months and build for 6-9 months. We often see results in our patients lasting 2-3 years and longer.