Hydrate with the Epionce Renewal line
Hydration in winter is just as important as it is in the hot summer months. In winter our skin can become dry, chapped, and even flaky. To prevent this and to re-nourish if you see any of these signs, drink extra fluids and use good hydrating creams.
One of my favorite product lines for hydrating skin is Epionce’s Renewal facial line. It’s designed to deliver moisture through the stratum corneum (outer layer of the skin) and very gently exfoliates to renew your skin.
Epionce tailors its Renewal lotions and creams to specific skin types:
- For oily – Renewal Lotion Light
- For normal to oily – Renewal Lotion
- For normal to dry – Renewal Facial Cream
- For dry/winter skin – Intensive Nourishing Cream
Skin Type Characteristics
- Normal – Should feel supple and smooth and show neither oil nor flaking skin (lucky)
- Oily – Often shiny skin with large pores
- Dry – Skin may feel taut and show flakes or dead skin with small pores
- Combination – the most common skin type – where skin is oily in the T-zone and normal to dry elsewhere
Not sure which product is right for you? Feel free to schedule a consultation and we’ll help you find out.
From now until December 15, enjoy 25% any of the above listed Epionce products. Contact us and we’ll ship it to you or come visit us.