What do you see when you look in the mirror? If your once tight skin has started to sag and wrinkle, ask us about Ultherapy. Not your grandmother’s wrinkle treatment, Ultherapy uses micro-pulses of ultrasonic energy to tighten and lift loose skin. Best of all, it is completely non-surgical and non-invasive. Tighten up your skin today!
What Is Ultherapy?
Years ago a facelift was the only option for restoring tighter, smoother skin to the face and neck. Not anymore! Ultherapy uses ultrasound (yes, that same energy used to visualize babies during pregnancy) to tighten the skin from deep within. The ultrasound energy used causes the body to increase collagen production and to promote repair. It is FDA-cleared, safe, and effective.
Why Choose Key Laser for Your Ultherapy Treatment?
If you’re thinking about Ultherapy, come see us. Dr. Key is an industry leader in Ultherapy. Our medical staff regularly participates in advanced training sessions around the country and knows how to safely and effectively use this powerful treatment. Dr. Key had the opportunity to participate on a national panel to help establish the current treatment protocols, and has performed thousands of Ultherapy treatments. We’ve found that Ultherapy treatments pair beautifully with ThermiSmooth, a gentle radiofrequency treatment that provides dramatic tightening results around the mouth and eyes. Ultherapy + ThermiSmooth = our signature treatment, Ultherapy Plus.
Tell Me More About Ultherapy
Tighter, smoother skin is possible without surgery. Ask us about Ultherapy.
- Treatment takes 1-2 hours, depending on the area treated.
- Some patients find Ultherapy uncomfortable. We’ll discuss pain management options during your consultation.
- No downtime. Come in for treatment and resume your regular activities immediately.
- Minimal side effects post-treatment. Swelling and sometimes bruising are the most common.
- Results appear in 2-3 months and continue to build for 6-9 months. We’ve seen results last for 2-3 years or longer.
- Ultherapy is a staff and patient favorite here at the Key Laser Institute.
TIghten up your skin, no surgery needed. Ask about Ultherapy today.