Vanquish & Vanquish Flex
Non-Contact Body Contouring
Vanquish and Vanquish Flex are the first and only non-contact body contouring treatments. The cutting-edge technology targets fat cells by delivering multipolar radiofrequency energy directly to the fat cells without overheating the skin, muscles or internal organs. The treatment causes the natural death of fat cells (apoptosis), which are removed by the body’s natural filtering process.
Areas of Concern
Largest Spot-Size Targeting
Vanquish Flex for Thinner Thighs
The non-invasive, thigh slimming technology targets and destroys fat cells. The Flex applicator creates an electromagnetic field with energy flow control to reduce upper leg circumference. This treatment is able to reach the stubborn fat deposits of the outer thigh known as saddlebags. The applicator uses a 2-panel system without touching the patient directly for a safe and comfortable treatment.
What to Expect:
- Key Laser offers Vanquish in a series of 4 treatment sessions for 45 minutes once every 1-2 weeks. Other clinics offer 4 treatments for 30 minutes. We are able to offer 50% more treatment time because we integrate Thermal Image Monitoring into the treatment session. Thermal Image Monitoring allows us to regulate the heat delivered to you and create safer and more effective treatments.
- During a session you will be positioned comfortably with the panel placed over your treatment area.
- As the treatment progresses, you will feel a moderate heat sensation. Many patients report the treatment is pleasant and feels like a warm blanket.
- Side effects may include mild redness, warmth and select areas of temporary tissue tenderness.
- Tummies are hard to measure with a tape measure alone, so state-of-the art 3D body scanner is part of your treatment plan at the Key Laser Center.
Why choose Key Laser for body shaping & fat removal?
Key Laser is the only clinic offering these treatments with integrated Thermal Image Monitoring. Every treatment is monitored with a thermal image camera for safety and effectiveness.
Our trained medical staff will monitor your entire treatment.
Key Laser is the only clinic in the Northwest offering 45 minute sessions to provide you with 50% more treatment during each visit.