With the changing weather, it is important to keep our skin healthy and moisturized. To make sure you keep your glowing skin this winter, Key Laser Center has put together this infographic that includes their top 10 winter beauty tips. For more skin tips, be sure to schedule a consultation with Key Laser Center!
Top 10 Winter Beauty Tips:
- Switch from your soap-based cleanser to a non-foaming cleanser for a gentle face wash.
- Never skip SPF! The sun can still harm your skin through the rain and snow.
- As tempting as it is, don’t draw a hot bath! It will damage your skin’s lipid layer.
- Are you starting to notice flaky skin? Make sure to exfoliate regularly.
- Wearing gloves can do more than keep you warm. It can also keep your hands moisturized!
- Rub cuticle oil around your nails each week to avoid those nasty hangnails.
- Feet can be pretty! Soak them for 15 minutes in warm water, buff the soles, and moisturize well.
- Go the extra mile! Rub some ointment on your feet before slipping on your socks at bedtime.
- Try a tinted moisturizer or moisturizing foundation with a dewy finish to stay glowing!
- Set your makeup with a translucent powder, so it won’t rub off on your gorgeous scarf or coat.