Is a wrinkled, sun-damaged chest giving away the secret of your age? Some women are so self-conscious about having a wrinkled chest, they avoid wearing anything with a V-neckline. The chest and neck—also called the décolletage—is often overlooked when it comes to putting on lotion and sunscreen. It’s forgotten until one horrifying day when you look in the mirror and see your grandmother’s chest on your own body. Not good. Not good at all. What can you do to rejuvenate this area? Come see us. We’ll help you treat the area, and keep your age a secret to boot.
Why Do I Have a Wrinkled Chest?
If your chest is covered in wrinkles, you aren’t alone. The skin on the chest is very thin and, thus, prone to wrinkling. Combine this with the lack of regular moisturizing and sun protection in this area, and wrinkles are bound to happen. The good news is, you don’t have to let them stick around. With the right treatments, we can smooth wrinkles and fade brown spots.
What Are My Treatment Options?
When it comes to rejuvenating the chest, you’ve got options. We want you to Choose with Confidence. We’ll help you explore your options to find the right fit.
- PicoSure FOCUS– Refresh your skin with the PicoSure FOCUS laser. This treatment increases collagen and elastin production, the building blocks of healthy skin. It can smooth wrinkles, fade pigmentation problems, and restore beautiful skin.
- IPL– One of the oldest treatments in laser medicine, IPL is still one of the best rejuvenation options available. It uses intense light that’s similar to a laser but with a lower intensity. This light helps fade brown spots, broken capillaries, and blotchy skin.
- Clear + Brilliant– Take a proactive approach to the skin on your chest! Clear + Brilliant works best when treatments are started before advanced signs of aging set in. We can use this treatment to keep your skin looking young and fresh.
- Fraxel– Fraxel is a type of fractional laser. This means that it targets only a small fraction of the skin, leaving the surrounding cells untouched. This can speed healing while producing stunning results.
- Ultherapy– Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to lift the skin. Having worked on a national panel to help create the current treatment protocols, Dr. Key is a leading expert in this procedure.
Kiss wrinkles, redness, and brown spots goodbye. By restoring a youthful appearance to your chest, you can turn back the clock on your entire appearance (and wear your favorite V-neck). Call today!